Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Economy

The economy is the main factor in our lives. There are days where the economy is wonderful and days where it is absolutely horrible. I do not receive allowance which is fine by me because I do not need money at this day and age but whenever I am hanging out with my friends or if I eat lunch with one of my friends my parents will hand me money of course. I remember December was the rough month where whenever my family wanted an entity my parents would remember that the money that month was not doing fine and we needed to cut back. Although we have had problems with money, food was not an issue. We have always had an abundant amount of food in our house and as of now financing is fine. The economy affects me in positive ways also. When the economy is doing fine, the money is fine therefore my parents will not be frustrated when they pay for my education or worry about finances for college. The economy will hit me hard once I come out of college. I would have to find a job and maintain it to receive money and care for my family and I because my parents will not always look after me and see if I am alright when I have a family. The future is coming soon and there is no time to waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment