Sunday, March 30, 2014

Let it Stay or Let it Go?

As I look around my room to see which items I could throw away and items I could not live without, I discovered many items for both reasons. My T.V is one huge item I absolutely do not need. I barely watch T.V and when I do I am only watching on Sundays for The Walking Dead or when I am bored while eating. I could definitely live without my T.V and throw it out. Although my room is already large, throwing that T.V out could create a much larger space in my room. I would also throw out the giant desk with a desktop computer that is broken. No one is fixing the computer which means we do not need a giant desk or a desktop computer. A smaller desk would be nice though. I looked inside my closet if there were any clothes and shoes I did not need and there were many. There were a few shirts I barely wear. I could easily throw those out, but my dresses I could never throw out. My dresses are always worn and throwing them out has not crossed my mind at all. As for shoes, I would throw out some converse and a pair of wedges I do not wear. The rest I could not imagine living without. My phone is the one thing I could not live without either. I actually need that for communication reasons. I could not live without my laptop either. I need it for school work and such. I would not be able to write this blog any other way. Although most items are not needed, people simply like having them which is completely fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment