Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nature

Sitting outside can actually be relaxing, besides the bugs and such. The warm air on my skin feels amazing after all the cold weather these past few days. The new grass that had been planted is growing out beautifully. There is a water fountain against the wall on the left that has not been used for years is filled up with dirty water that no one bothers to clean. My dog Daisy is outside with me walking around and running in the grass. The huge lemon tree is in front of me. That is useful when it comes to cooking. No one has to take a trip to the store whenever someone needs a lemon. Daisy is now sitting under the sun. She loves to do that all the time. There is also a pomegranate and fig tree that do not grow anymore. I do not know why we still have the trees; I guess it adds a nice touch. It became much more warmer since I came outside. I hope it does not get warmer. Although it is very warm, there is still a little wind blowing by and the leaves on the huge trees moving are beautiful. I can hear birds chirping from all over the place. I honestly do not like the sound of birds "singing". I can hear a baby crying and that is not something I want to hear right now along with the birds chirping. The voices of my neighbors talking very loudly with each other is super annoying at the moment. The sound of cars rushing by on the end of my street sounds pretty cool. Although sitting outside is nice, I really would like to go inside and eat the ice cream in the freezer i have been thinking about the whole time. It got even warmer and I am starting to sweat so I am going to end this blog right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment